ECE Assistant Professor Aatmesh Shrivastava awarded a patent for “Low input voltage boost converter with peak inductor current control and offset compensated zero detection.”
You are here
- 2014 PhD in Electrical Engineering, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 2006 BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, India
- Circuits and System Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Solid-State Circuits Society
- A. Shrivastava, N. E. Roberts, O. U. Khan, D. D. Wentzloff, and B. H. Calhoun, “A 10mV-Input Boost Converter with Inductor Peak Current Control and Zero Detection for Thermoelectric and Solar Energy Harvesting with 220mV Cold-Start and -14.5dBm, 915MHz RF Kick-Start” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), August 2015 (Invited paper to the special issue on Custom Integrated Circuits Conference 2014).
- A. Roy, A. Klinefelter, F. B. Yahya, X. Chen, P. Gonzalez, D. Akella, J. Boley, K. Craig, M. Faisal, S. Oh, N. E. Roberts, Y. Shakhsheer, A. Shrivastava, D. Vasudevan, D. D. Wentzloff, and B. H. Calhoun, “A 6.45μW Self-Powered SoC with Integrated Energy-Harvesting Power Management and ULP Asymmetric Radios for Portable Biomedical Systems” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems. (TBioCAS), (Invited paper to the special issue on International Solid State Circuits Conference 2015).
- Aatmesh Shrivastava, Divya Akella Kamakshi, and Benton H Calhoun, “A 1.5 nW, 32.768 kHz XTAL Oscillator Operational From a 0.3 V Supply” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), March 2016
- Y. Zhang, F. Zhang, Y. Shakhsheer, J. D. Silver, A. Klinefelter, M. Nagaraju, J. Boley, J. Pandey, A. Shrivastava, E. J. Carlson, Austin Wood, Benton H. Calhoun, Brian P. Otis, "A Batteryless 19 μW MICS/ISM-Band Energy Harvesting Body Sensor Node SoC for ExG Applications", IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), Vol. 48, No. 1, January 2013, pgs. 199-213.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Low-power circuit design, clock and energy harvesting circuits for ultra-low power systemsAffiliated With
Department Research Areas
November 10, 2016
September 1, 2016
Aatmesh Shrivastava joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in Fall 2016 as an Assistant Professor.