ECE Professor Nian Sun, Associate Professor Marvin Onabajo and Assistant Professor Aatmesh Shrivastava were awarded a $1.34M NIH collaborative grant with Massachusetts General Hospital to work on nano-scale neural radio frequency identification (NanoNeuroRFID) devices for wireless neural magnetic modulation and recording.
You are here
- 2014 PhD in Electrical Engineering, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 2006 BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, India
- Circuits and System Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Solid-State Circuits Society
- N. Shafiee, S. Tewari, B. Calhoun, A. Shrivastava, Infrastructure Circuits for Lifetime Improvement of Ultra-Low Power IoT Devices, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems 1: Regular Papers, PP(99), 2017, 1-13
- N.E. Roberts, K. Craig, A. Shrivastava, S. Wooters, Y. Shaksheer, D. Wentzloff, B.H. Calhoun, A 236nW-56.5dBm Sensitivity Bluetooth Low-Energy Wakeup Receiver with Energy Harvesting in 65nm CMOS, IEEE Solid-state Circuits Conference (ISSCC), 2016
- A. Shrivastava, D. Akella, B.H. Calhoun, A 1.5nW, 32.768kHz XTAL Oscillator Operational from 0.3V Supply, IEEE Journal of Solid-state Circuits, 51(3), 2016, 686-696
- A. Roy, A. Klinefelter, F.B. Yahya, X. Chen, P. Gonzalez, D. Akella, J. Boley, K. Craig, M. Faisal, S. Oh, N.E. Roberts, Y. Shakhsheer, A. Shrivastava, D. Vasudevan, D.D. Wentzloff, B.H. Calhoun, A 6.45μW Self-Powered SoC with Integrated Energy-Harvesting Power Management and ULP Asymmetric Radios for Portable Biomedical Systems, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, 9(6), 2015, 862-874 *Invited paper to the special issue on International Solid State Circuits Conference 2015
- A. Shrivastava, N.E. Roberts, O.U. Khan, D.D. Wentzloff, B.H. Calhoun, A 10mV-Input Boost Converter with Inductor Peak Current Control and Zero Detection for Thermoelectric and Solar Energy Harvesting with 220mV Cold-start and -14.5dBm, 915MHz RF Kick-Start, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, 2015 *Invited paper to the special issue on Custom Integrated Circuits Conference 2014
- A. Shrivastava, K. Craig, N.E. Roberts, D. Wentzloff, B.H. Calhoun, A 32nW Bandgap Reference Voltage Operational from 0.5V Supply for Ultra-Low Power Systems, IEEE Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), 2015
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
ECE Assistant Professor Aatmesh Shrivastava & Associate Professor Marvin Onabajo were awarded a $500K NSF grant to develop an analog computing based feature extraction system-on-a-chip with dry skin-electrode contact interface circuits for wireless EEG sensing.
ECE Assistant Professor Aatmesh Shrivastava was awarded a patent for “Low power clock source.” Abstract Source: USPTO An ultra-low power clock source includes a compensated oscillator and...
003 Snell Library