The Center for STEM Education kicked off its 2017 Young Scholars Program on June 26, 2017, with 26 budding scientists and engineers from high schools at a variety of cities and towns in the Greater Boston area.
You are here
- PhD, Texas A&M University, 2011
- NSF CAREER Award
- C.-H. Chang and M. Onabajo, “IIP3 enhancement of subthreshold active mixers,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 60, no. 11, pp. 731-735, Nov. 2013.
- L. Xu, J. Feng, Y. Ni, and M. Onabajo, ”Test signal generation for the calibration of analog front-end circuits in biopotential measurement applications,” in Proc. IEEE Intl. Midwest Symp. on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), pp. 949-952, Aug. 2014.
- H. Chauhan, Y. Choi, M. Onabajo, I. Jung, and Y.-B. Kim, "Accurate and efficient on-chip spectral analysis for built-in testing and calibration approaches," IEEE Trans. on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 497 - 506, March 2014.
- C.-J. Park, M. Onabajo, and J. Silva-Martinez, “External capacitor-less low drop-out regulator with 25dB superior power supply rejection in the 0.4-4MHz range,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 486-501, Feb. 2014.
- M. Onabajo, J. Silva-Martinez "Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systemson-a-Chip", New York, NY, Springer, 2012
Marvin Onabajo received a B.S. degree (summa cum laude) in Electrical Engineering from The University of Texas at Arlington in 2003 as well as the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University in 2007 and 2011, respectively. He was Electrical Test/Product Engineer at Intel Corp. in Hillsboro, Oregon from 2004 to 2005. In the Spring 2011 semester, he worked as a Design Engineering Intern in the Broadband RF/Tuner Development group at Broadcom Corp. in Irvine, California. Marvin Onabajo joined the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Northeastern University as an Assistant Professor in the Fall 2011 semester.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
The COE Undergraduate Research Lab fair gathered hundreds of students eager to learn about the research opportunities available to them.
Congratulations to the 2015 winners of the COE Faculty and Staff Awards.