ECE Professor Hossein Mosallaei's article on " All-Dielectric C-Shaped Nanoantennas for Light Manipulation: Tailoring Both Magnetic and Electric Resonances to the Desire " is one of the...
You are here
- PhD, University of California, Los Angeles, 2001
- S. Jafar-Zanjani, M.M. Salary, H. Mosallaei, Metafabrics for Thermoregulation and Energy-Harvesting Applications, ACS Photonics, 4(4), 2017, 915-927
- A. Forouzmand, H. Mosallaei, Real-Time Controllable and Multi-Functional Metasurfaces Utilizing Indium Tin Oxide Materials: A Phased Array Prospective, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 16(2), 2017, 296-306
- A. Forouzmand, H. Mosallaei, Shared Aperture Antenna for Simultaneous Two-Dimensional Beam Steering at Near-Infrared and Visible, Journal of Nanophotonics, 11(1), 2017, 010501
- M.M. Salary, A. Forouzmand, H. Mosallaei, Model Order Reduction of Large-Scale Metasurfaces Using a Hierarchical Dipole Approximation, ACS Photonics, 4(1), 2016, 63-75
- J. Cheng, H. Mosallaei, Truly Achromatic Optical Metasurfaces: A Filter Circuit Theory Based-Design, JOSA B, 32(10), 2015, 2115-2121
- J. Cheng, D. Ansari, H. Mosallaei, Wave Manipulation with Designer Dielectric Metasurfaces, Optics Lett, 39(21), 2014, 6285-6288
Hossein Mosallaei is Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering in the College of Engineering at Northeastern University. He received his Ph.D. degree from University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) in June 2001. From 2002-2005 he was on the faculty of EECS Department at the University of Michigan as an Assistant Research Scientist. He joined Northeastern in 2005, and is the Director of Computational EM & Physics Laboratory. He leads research activities in the areas of Physics and Modeling of Metamaterials, Hybridized Materials, Microwave and Photonic Systems, Nanoscale Plasmonics, and Quantum/Molecular Phenomena.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
ECE Hossein Mosallaei's article on " Optimization-based Dielectric Metasurfaces for Angle-Selective Multifunctional Beam Deflection " was selected as one of the top 100 read physics...
ECE Professor Hossein Mosallaei's research on graphene optomechanics was featured in MRS Bulletin's article "Theoretical framework illuminates graphene’s optomechanical properties".