Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2017-2018 academic school year. Faculty Fellow Guohao Dai, BioE...
You are here
- PhD, Rutgers University, 1992.
- 2009 Søren Buus Outstanding Research Award
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award
- Fellow, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Distinguished Scientist, Association of Computing Machinery
- Distinguished Professor, College of Engineering
- Distinguished Professor, HSA Foundation
- A. Jadidi, M. Arjomand, M. Tavana, D. Kaeli, M. Kandemir, C. Das, Exploring the Potential for Collaborative Data Compression and Hard-Error Tolerance in Resistive Memories, 47th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks, 2017
- X. Gong, Z. Chen, A.K. Ziabari, R. Ubal, D. Kaeli, TwinKernels: An Execution Model to Improve GPU Hardware Scheduling at Compile Time, Proceedings of the 2017 International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization, 2017, 39-49
- Z.-H. Jiang, Y. Fei, D. Kaeli, A Complete Key Recovery Timing Attack on a GPU, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Computer Architecture, 2016, 394-405
David Kaeli received a BS and PhD in Electrical Engineering from Rutgers University, and an MS in Computer Engineering from Syracuse University. He is presently a COE Distinguished Processor on the ECE faculty at Northeastern University, Boston, MA where he directs the Northeastern University Computer Architecture Research Laboratory (NUCAR). Prior to joining Northeastern in 1993, Kaeli spent 12 years at IBM, the last 7 at T.J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY.
Dr. Kaeli is a Fellow of the IEEE and a Distinguished Scientist of the ACM. In 1996, he received the NSF CAREER Award. He is a member of Institute for Complex Scientific Software and the Institute for Information Assurance. His Laboratory is a NVIDIA CUDA Research Center, an AMD Strategic Academic Partner, and a HSA Center of Excellence in Heterogeneous Computing.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
Congratulations to the Northeastern University Computer Architecture Laboratory for receiving the Best Paper Award at the 2018 ACM International Conference on Performance Engineering held in Berlin,...
Two Northeastern ECE graduate students, Kaustubh Shivdikar and Julian Gutierrez, along with external collaborator Tad Gallion and advisor Professor David Kaeli, led a team of 3 ECE undergraduates (...