ECE PhD student Mohammad Khavari-Tavana won the best paper award at the 35th IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD).
You are here
- PhD, Princeton University, 2004. Joined Northeastern in 2011.
- 2015 COE Faculty Fellow
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award
- C. Luo, Y. Fei, L. Zhang, A.A. Ding, P. Luo, S. Mukherjee, D. Kaeli, Power Analysis Attack of an AES GPU Implementation, Springer J. Hardware & System Security (HASS), 2(1), 2018, 69-82
- P. Luo, K. Athanasiou, Y. Fei, T. Wahl, Algebraic Fault Analysis of SHA-3 Under Relaxed Fault Models, IEEE Trans. on Information Forensics and Security, 13(7), 2018
- Y. Han, Y. Fei, TARS: A Traffic-Adaptive Receiver-Synchronized Medium Access Control Protocol for Underwater Sensor Networks, ACM Trans. On Sensor Networks (TOSN), vol. 13(4), 2017, 27:1-27:25
- Z. Jiang, Y. Fei, A Novel Cache Bank Timing Attack, ACM Int. Conf. Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD), Nov. 2017.
- P. Luo, K. Anthansiou, L.Zhang, Z. Jiang, Y. Fei, A.A. Ding, T. Wahl, A First Step Towards Automatic Compiler Assisted Threshold Implementation Design, IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer Design (ICCD), 2017
- A. Adam Ding, L. Zhang, F. Durvaux, F-X. Standaert, Y. Fei, Toward Sound and Optimal Leakage Detection Procedure, Smart Card Research and Advanced Application Conference (CARDIS), 2017
Yunsi Fei received her BS and MS degrees in Electronic Engineering from Tsinghua University, China in 1997 and 1999, respectively, and her PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from Princeton University in 2004. She was a faculty member at University of Connecticut until Sept. 2011 when she joined the faculty of Northeastern University. She is presently a professor of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Northeastern. Her research and educational activities have been in the area of Computer Engineering, spanning energy-efficient embedded system design and optimization, secure computer architecture and systems, adaptive networking for underwater sensor networks, etc. She was a recipient of NSF CAREER award.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
Associate Professors Andrews Gouldstone (MIE) and Yunsi Fei (ECE) weigh in on using biometrics such as facial recognition and fingerprint scans at airports.
ECE professor David Kaeli and associate professor Yunsi Fei were awarded a $450K grant from NSF and SRC for "Side-Channel Analysis and Resiliency Targeting Accelerators". Abstract Source:...