ECE PhD student Setareh Ariafar won First Place in the ACM Student Research Competition Graduate Level Finals at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference presenting her work on "Network-SVM: Support Vector Machine for Network Data".
You are here
- PhD, Northeastern University, 1991
- Søren Buus Outstanding Research Award, 2006
- A.E. Onut, M, Akcakaya, J.P. Bardhan, D. Erdogmus, D.H. Brooks, L. Makowski, Constrained Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Relative Abundances of Protein Conformation in a Heterogeneous Mixture from Small Angle X-Ray Scattering Intensity Measurements, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 63(20), 2015, 5383-5394
- J. Sourati, D. Erdogmus, J.G. Dy, D.H. Brooks, Accelerated Learning-based Interactive Image Segmentation using Pairwise Constraints, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 23(7), 2014, 3057-3070
- S. Kurugol, K. Kose, B. Park, J.G Dy, D.H. Brooks, M. Rajadhyaksha, Automated Delineation of Dermal-epidermal Junction in Reflectance Confocal Microscopy Image Stacks of Human Skin, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 135(3), 2014
- B. Erem, J. Coll-Font, R. Martinez-Orellana, P. Stovicek, D. Brooks, Using Transmural Regularization and Dynamic Modeling for non-Invasive Cardiac Potential Imaging of Endocardial Pacing with Imprecise Thoracic Geometry, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 3(3), 2014, 726-738
- S. Eichelbaum, M. Dannhauer, M. Hlawitschkae, D. Brooks, T.R. Knosche, G. Scheuermann, Visualizing Simulated Electrical Fields from Electroencephalography and Transcranial Electric Brain Stimulation: A Comparative Evaluation, NeuroImage, 2014, 513-530
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
2016 Faculty and Staff Awards Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2015-2016 academic school year. Faculty...
ECE Professor Dana Brooks awarded a $250K NSF grant as part of a collaborative research effort to determine the "Optimization of Human Cortical Stimulation".
110 Forsyth Street, Boston MA 02115
206 Lake Hall