BioE/ECE Affiliated Faculty Eugene Tunik (PI) and co-PI ECE Professors Deniz Erdogmus and Dana Brooks were awarded a $600K NSF grant, in collaboration with Wasim Malik from MGH, for "Understanding Motor Cortical Organization through Engineering Innovation to TMS-Based Brain Mapping".
You are here
- PhD, Northeastern University, 1991
- Søren Buus Outstanding Research Award, 2006
- S. Guler, M. Dannhauer, B. Erem, R. Macleod, D. Tucker, S. Turovets, P. Luu, D. Erdogmus, D.H. Brooks, Optimization of Focality and Direction in Dense Electrode Array Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS), Journal of Neural Engineering, 13(3), 2016, 36020-36033
- B. Erem, R. Martinez Orellana, D.E. Hyde, J.M. Peters, F.H. Duffy, P. Stovicek, S.K. Warfield, R.S. MacLeod, G. Tadmor, D.H. Brooks, Extensions to a Manifold Learning Framework for Time-Series Analysis on Dynamic Manifolds in Bioelectric Signals, Physical Review E, 93, 2016, 042218
- A.E. Onut, M, Akcakaya, J.P. Bardhan, D. Erdogmus, D.H. Brooks, L. Makowski, Constrained Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Relative Abundances of Protein Conformation in a Heterogeneous Mixture from Small Angle X-Ray Scattering Intensity Measurements, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 63(20), 2015, 5383-5394
- S. Kurugol, K. Kose, B. Park, J.G. Dy, D.H. Brooks, M. Rajadhyaksha, Automated Delineation of Dermal-Epidermal Junction in Reflectance Confocal Microscopy Image Stacks of Human Skin, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 135(3), 2014
- B. Erem, J. Coll-Font, R. Martinez-Orellana, P. Stovicek, D. Brooks, Using Transmural Regularization and Dynamic Modeling for non-Invasive Cardiac Potential Imaging of Endocardial Pacing with Imprecise Thoracic Geometry, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 3(3), 2014, 726-738
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
ECE PhD student Setareh Ariafar won First Place in the ACM Student Research Competition Graduate Level Finals at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference presenting her work on "Network-SVM: Support Vector Machine for Network Data".
2016 Faculty and Staff Awards Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2015-2016 academic school year. Faculty...
110 Forsyth Street, Boston MA 02115
206 Lake Hall