Our ECE PhD candidate Caiwen Ding (advisor Prof. Yanzhi Wang) has accepted the offer as an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science and Engineering at University of Connecticut, starting...
You are here
- PhD, University of Southern California, 2014
- R. Cai, A. Ren, N. Liu, X. Qian, M. Pedram, Y. Wang, VIBNN: Hardware Celeration of Bayesian Neural Networks, ACM International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), 2018
- Y. Wang, C. Ding, Z. Li, G. Yuan, Towards Ultra-High Performance and Energy Efficiency of Deep Learning Systems: An Algorithm-Hardware Co-Optimization Framework, The Thirty Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2018
- Z. Zhao, K. Pugdeethosapol, S. Lin, Z. Li, C. Ding, Y. Wang, Q. Qiu, Learning Topics using Semantic Locality, International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2018
- X. Ma, Y. Zhang, G. Yuan, A. Ren, Z. Li, J. Han, J. Hu, Y. Wang, An Area and Energy Efficient Design of Domain-Wall Memory Based Deep Convolutional Neural Networks using Stochastic Computing, International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), 2018
- Y. Liu, S. Liu, Y. Wang, F. Lombardi, J. Han, A Stochastic Computational Multi-Layer Perceptron with Backward Propagation, IEEE Transactions on Computers, 2018
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
ECE Assistant Professor Yanzhi Wang and ECE Chair Srinivas Tadigadapa were awarded a $300K NSF IRES grant for a "U.S.-Japan International Research Experience for Students on Superconducting Electronics."
Yanzhi Wang joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in August 2018 as an Assistant Professor.