ECE Assistant Professor Sarah Ostadabbas and her Augmented Cognition Lab (ACLab) were featured in Computer Vision New's article " Women in Computer Vision " in its December issue...
You are here
- Postdoc (2015)—Georgia Tech
- PhD (2014) Electrical & Computer Engineering (Signal Processing)—UT Dallas
- MS (2007) Electrical Engineering (Control)—Sharif University of Tech, Tehran, Iran
- BS (2006) Electrical Engineering (Electronics)—Amirkabir University of Tech, Tehran, Iran
- BS (2005) Electrical Engineering (Biomedical)—Amirkabir University of Tech, Tehran, Iran
- B. Rezaei, X. Huang, J. Yee, S. Ostadabbas, Long-Term Non-Contact Tracking of Caged Rodents, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2017
- A. Farnoosh, M. Nourani, S. Ostadabbas, Spatially-Continuous Plantar Pressure Reconstruction Using Compressive Sensing, Machine Learning in Health Care, 2017
- B. Rezaei, J. Lowe, J. Yee, S. Porges, S. Ostadabbas, Non-Contact Automatic Respiration Monitoring in Restrained Rodents, IEEE International Conference of the Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2016
- S. Ostadabbas, S.N. Housley, N. Sebkhi, K. Richards, D. Wu, Z. Zhang, M.G. Rodriguez, L. Warthen, C. Yarbrough, S. Balagaje, A.J. Butler, M. Ghovanloo, Tongue-Controlled Robotic Rehabilitation: A Feasibility Study in People with Stroke, Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development (JRRD), 53(6), 2016, 989-1006
- S. Ostadabbas, N. Sebkhi, M. Zhang, S. Rahim, L.J. Anderson, F. Lee, M. Ghovanloo, A Vision-Based Respiration Monitoring System for Passive Airway Resistance Estimation, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (TBME), 2016
- S. Ostadabbas, M. Ghovanloo, A.J. Butler, Developing A Tongue Controlled Exoskeleton for a Wrist Tracking Exercise: A Preliminary Study, Journal of Medical Devices (JMD), 9, 2015
- S. Ostadabbas, M. Nourani, R. Yousefi, M. Pompeo, A Knowledge-Based Modeling for Plantar Pressure Image Reconstruction, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (TBME), 61(10), 2014, 2538-2549
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Member of IEEE, IEEE Women in Engineering, IEEE Signal Processing Society, IEEE EMBS, IEEE Young Professionals, and ACM SIGCHI.
21 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY18 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 12 different projects representing $600K dollars of investment in research.
Sarah Ostadabbas joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in Fall 2016 as an Assistant Professor.
140 The Fenway
427 Richards Hall
427 Richard Hall
427 Richards Hall