ECE Assistant Professor Xue (Shelley) Lin will lead a $1.2M NSF grant, in collaboration with ECE Professor Miriam Leeser and Massoud Pedram from the University of Southern California, on developing "A Unified Software/Hardware Framework of DNN Computation and Storage Reduction Using ADMM".
You are here
- PhD, University of Southern California, 2016
- P. Zhao, S. Liu, Y.Wang, X. Lin, An ADMM-Based Universal Framework for Adversarial Attacks on Deep Neural Networks, Proceedings of ACM Multimedia (ACM MM), 2018
- S. Wang, X. Wang, P. Zhao, D.Kaeli, P. Chin, X.Lin, Defensive Dropout for Hardening Deep Neural Networks Under Adversarial Attacks ,Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD), 2018
- Y. Wang, C. Ding, G. Yuan, S.Liao, Z. Li, X. Ma, B. Yuan, X.Qian, J. Tang, Q. Qiu, X.Lin, Towards Ultra-High Performance and Energy Efficiency of Deep Learning Systems: An Algorithm-Hardware Co-Optimization Framework, Proceedings of the 32nd AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-18), 2018
- Mengshu Sun, Yuankun Xue, Paul Bogdan, Jian Tang, Yanzhi Wang, and Xue Lin, Hierarchical and Hybrid Energy Storage Devices in Data Centers: Architecture, Control and Provisioning, PLOS ONE, 2018
- Q. Xie, X. Lin, Y. Wang, S. Chen, Performance Comparisons Between 7nm Finfet and Conventional Bulk CMOS Standard Cell Libraries, IEEE Transaction Circuits and Systems II, 62(8), 2015, 761-765
- Y. Wang, X. Lin, M. Pedram, A Near-Optimal Model-Based Control Algorithm for Households Equipped with Residential Photovoltaic Power Generation and Energy Storage Systems, IEEE Transaction Sustainable Energy, 2015, 1-10
- X. Lin, Y. Wang, Q. Xie, M. Pedram, Task Scheduling with Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling for Energy Minimization in the Mobile Cloud Computing Environment, IEEE Transaction Services Computing, 8(2), 2014, 175-186
Joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in January 2017.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
ECE Assistant Professor Xue Lin and Professor David Kaeli in collaboration with CUNY City College received an $800K NSF grant to develop "A Framework of Simultaneous Acceleration and Storage Reduction on Deep Neural Networks Using Structured Matrices".
Xue Lin joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in January 2017 as an Assistant Professor.