ECE Assistant Professor Xue Lin and Professor David Kaeli in collaboration with CUNY City College received an $800K NSF grant to develop "A Framework of Simultaneous Acceleration and Storage Reduction on Deep Neural Networks Using Structured Matrices".
You are here
- PhD, University of Southern California, 2016
- Q. Xie, X. Lin, Y. Wang, S. Chen, Performance Comparisons Between 7nm Finfet and Conventional Bulk CMOS Standard Cell Libraries, IEEE Transaction Circuits and Systems II, 62(8), 2015, 761-765
- Y. Wang, X. Lin, M. Pedram, A Near-Optimal Model-Based Control Algorithm for Households Equipped with Residential Photovoltaic Power Generation and Energy Storage Systems, IEEE Transaction Sustainable Energy, 2015, 1-10
- X. Lin, Y. Wang, Q. Xie, M. Pedram, Task Scheduling with Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling for Energy Minimization in the Mobile Cloud Computing Environment, IEEE Transaction Services Computing, 8(2), 2014, 175-186
- Y. Wang, X. Lin, M. Pedram, A Stackelberg Game-Based Optimization Framework of the Smart Grid with Distributed PV Power Generations and Data Centers, IEEE Transaction Energy Conversion, 29(4), 2014, 978-987
- Y. Wang, X. Lin, Y. Kim, Q. Xie, M. Pedram, N. Chang, Single-Source, Single Destination Charge Migration in Hybrid Electrical Energy Storage Systems, IEEE Transaction VLSI Systems, 22(12), 2014, 2752-2765
- X. Lin, Y. Wang, M. Pedram, J. Kim, N. Chang, Designing Fault-Tolerant Photovoltaic Systems, IEEE Design & Test (MDAT), 31(3), 2014, 76-84
Joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in January 2017.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Near-threshold computer for low-power embedded systems; high-performance and mobile cloud computing systems; machine learning and computing in (embedded) cyber-physical systems
Department Research Areas
September 14, 2017
January 20, 2017
Xue Lin joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in January 2017 as an Assistant Professor.