ECE Assistant Professor Stratis Ioannidis was awarded a $460K NSF CAREER grant for "Leveraging Sparsity in Massively Distributed Optimization".
You are here
- PhD (2009), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- MS (2004), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- D. Koutra, A. Dighe, S. Bhagat, U. Weinsberg, S. Ioannidis, C. Faloutsos, J. Bolot, PNP: Fast Path Ensemble Method for Movie Design Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, KDD, 2017
- S. Ioannidis, E. Yeh, Adaptive Caching Networks with Optimality Guarantees, International Conference on Measurements and Modeling of Computer Systems (SIGMETRICS), Antibes San Juan Les Pins, 2016
- K. Nayak, X.S. Wang, S. Ioannidis, U. Weinsberg, N. Taft, E. Shi, GraphSC: Parallel Secure Computation Made Easy, Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), San Jose, CA, 2015
- A. Karbasi, S. Ioannidis, L. Massoulié, From Small-World Networks to Comparison-Based Search, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (IT), 2015
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
ECE Professors Miriam Leeser and Stratis Ioannidis will give a joint lecture on the "Practical, Secure Function Evaluation at Scale" at the Computational Research in Boston and Beyond Seminar at MIT.
ECE Assistant Professor Stratis Ioannidis and Professor Edmund Yeh received the Best Paper Award at the 4th ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2017) for their paper on "Jointly Optimal Routing and Caching for Arbitrary Network Topologies."
Room 378, The Fenway
440 Egan Research Center
427 Richards Hall