ECE Assistant Professor Stratis Ioannidis will lead a BIGDATA collaborative research effort for the “Design and Computation of Scalable Graph Distances in Metric Spaces: A Unified Multiscale Interpretable Perspective”.
You are here
- PhD (2009), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- MS (2004), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- Kartik Nayak, Xiao Shaun Wang, Stratis Ioannidis, Udi Weinsberg, Nina Taft, and Elaine Shi, "GraphSC: Parallel Secure Computation Made Easy", Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), San Jose, CA, 2015.
- Yuekai Sun, Stratis Ioannidis, and Andrea Montanari, "Learning Mixtures of Linear Classifiers", International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Beijing, China, 2014.
- Stratis Ioannidis, Andrea Montanari, Udi Weinsberg, Smriti Bhagat, Nadia Fawaz, and Nina Taft, "Privacy Tradeoffs in Predictive Analytics", International Conference on Measurements and Modeling of Computer Systems (SIGMETRICS), Austin, TX, 2014.
- Amin Karbasi, Stratis Ioannidis, and Laurent Massoulié, "From Small-World Networks to Comparison-Based Search", IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (IT), 2015.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
ECE Professors Stratis Ioannidis and Miriam Leeser have been awarded a $500K NSF grant to create a "Massively Scalable Secure Computation Infrastructure Using FPGAs."
ECE Assistant Professor Stratis Ioannidis and Professor Edmund Yeh were awarded a $500K NSF grant for "Caching Networks with Optimality Guarantees". Abstract Source: NSF The Internet today...
Room 378, The Fenway
440 Egan Research Center
427 Richards Hall