ECE Professor Kaushik Chowdhury is leading an interdisciplinary COE team leveraging a $1.5 million DARPA grant to identify device-specific radio signals on a massive scale.
You are here
- PhD (2009), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- MS (2004), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- D. Koutra, A. Dighe, S. Bhagat, U. Weinsberg, S. Ioannidis, C. Faloutsos, J. Bolot, PNP: Fast Path Ensemble Method for Movie Design Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, KDD, 2017
- S. Ioannidis, E. Yeh, Adaptive Caching Networks with Optimality Guarantees, International Conference on Measurements and Modeling of Computer Systems (SIGMETRICS), Antibes San Juan Les Pins, 2016
- K. Nayak, X.S. Wang, S. Ioannidis, U. Weinsberg, N. Taft, E. Shi, GraphSC: Parallel Secure Computation Made Easy, Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), San Jose, CA, 2015
- A. Karbasi, S. Ioannidis, L. Massoulié, From Small-World Networks to Comparison-Based Search, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (IT), 2015
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Congratulations to the COE faculty and students that were honored at the 2018 Academic Honors Convocation.
ECE Assistant Professor Stratis Ioannidis was awarded a $460K NSF CAREER grant for "Leveraging Sparsity in Massively Distributed Optimization".
Room 378, The Fenway
440 Egan Research Center
427 Richards Hall