ECE Professor Kaushik Chowdhury is leading an interdisciplinary COE team leveraging a $1.5 million DARPA grant to identify device-specific radio signals on a massive scale.
You are here
- PhD (2009), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- MS (2004), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science
- J. Bento, S. Ioannidis, A Family of Tractable Graph Distances, SDM, 2018
- Y. Guo, P. Tian, J. Kalpathy-Cramer, S. Ostmo, J.P. Campbell, M.F. Chiang, D. Erdogmus, J. Dy, S. Ioannidis, Experimental Design Under the Bradley-Terry Model, IJCAI-ECAI, 2018
- A. Moharrer, S. Ioannidis, Distributing Frank-Wolfe via Map-Reduce, ICDM, 2017
- D. Koutra, A. Dighe, S. Bhagat, U. Weinsberg, S. Ioannidis, C.Faloutsos, J. Bolot, PNP: Fast Path Ensemble Method for Movie Design, KDD, 2017
- S. Ioannidis, E. Yeh, Adaptive Caching Networks with Optimality Guarantees, SIGMETRICS, 2016
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Congratulations to the COE faculty and students that were honored at the 2018 Academic Honors Convocation.
ECE Assistant Professor Stratis Ioannidis was awarded a $460K NSF CAREER grant for "Leveraging Sparsity in Massively Distributed Optimization".
Room 378, The Fenway
440 Egan Research Center
427 Richards Hall