You are here
- PhD, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1981. Joined Northeastern in 1981.
- V. Ingle, J. Proakis, Digital Signal Processing Using MATLAB, Cengage Learning, Fourth Edition, 2017
- N. Bosowski, V. Ingle, D. Manolakis, Generalized Linear Models for Count Time Series, International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, New Orleans, 2017
- R. Herrero, V. Ingle, Backward and Forward Linear Prediction Applied to Ultraspectral Image Processing—Effects on Rate Distortion, Signal Image and Video Processing, 10(4), 2016, 639-646
- M. Pieper, D. Manolakis, E. Truslow, T. Cooley, M. Brueggeman, A. Weisner, J. Jacobson, V. Ingle, In-Scene LWIR Downwelling Radiance Estimation, SPIE 9976, Imaging Spectrometry XXI, 99760E, 2016
- E. Truslow, S. Golowich, D. Manolakis, V. Ingle, Performance Metrics and Evaluation of Chemical Identification Systems, Optical Engineering, SPIE , 55(2), 2016
- R. Herrero, V. Ingle, Preprocessing and Compression of Hyperspectral Images Captured On-Board UAVs, Conference on Unmanned/Unattended Sensors and Sensor Networks, SPIE Security and Defence, Edinburgh, 2016
Vinay K. Ingle received his Bachelor of Technology in EE from Indian Institute of Technology, MSEE from Illinois Institute of Technology in 1977, and Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1981. He joined Northeastern University in 1981 where presently he is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Prof. Ingle has broad research experience in the areas of signal and image processing, stochastic processes, and estimation theory. Currently he is actively involved in hyperspectral imaging and signal processing. He has taught both undergraduate and graduate courses in many diverse areas including systems, signal/image processing, communications, and control theory. Professor Ingle has coauthored several textbooks on signal processing including "DSP Laboratory Using the ADSP-2101 Microprocessor" (Prentice-Hall, 1991), "DSP Using "Matlab" (Brooks-Cole, 1996 and 2000), and Statistical and Adaptive Signal Processing (McGraw-Hill, 2000 and Artech House, 2005).