The Electrical and Computer Engineering department is the largest department within the College of Engineering and continues to attract outstanding faculty members to educate our students and to carry out cutting-edge research.
Our faculty members:
- Are dedicated teachers in the classrooms and many have received outstanding teaching awards
- Are passionate about advising students in and outside the classroom
- Participate in educational research and develope up to date curriculum appropriate for the ever-changing modern workforce
- Supervise or participate in well-funded research labs that train graduate as well as undergraduate students
- Hold important leadership positions in local, national, and international professional organizations
They truly exemplify the student-centered, research-oriented approach of Northeastern as a whole.
The department also has a dedicated staff which contains undergraduate and graduate coordinators, research project coordinators, and other administrative as well as laboratory support personnel. They provide an outstanding service to the department's operations.
For contact information on faculty and support staff, please visit their individual pages and become more familiar with their respective backgrounds and activities.