The Center for STEM Education kicked off its 2017 Young Scholars Program on June 26, 2017, with 26 budding scientists and engineers from high schools at a variety of cities and towns in the Greater Boston area.
You are here
- PhD (2014) in Materials Science and Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- BS (2009) in Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University
- H. Fang, J. Zhao, K. Yu, E. Song, A. B. Farimani, C. H. Chiang, X. Jin, Y. Xue, D. Xu, W. Du, K. J. Seo, Y. Zhong, Z. Yang, S. Won, G. Fang, S. W. Choi, S. Chaudhuri, Y. Huang, M. Ashraful Alam, J. Viventi, N.R. Aluru, J. A. Rogers, "Ultra-thin, Transferred Layers of Thermally Grown Silicon Dioxide as Biofluid Barriers for Bio-Integrated Flexible Electronic Systems," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 113, 11682-11687, 2016.
- H. Fang, C. Battaglia, C. Carraro, S. Nemsak, B. Ozdol, J. S. Kang, H. A. Bechtel, S. B. Desai, F. Kronast, A. A. Unal, G. Conti, C. Conlon, G. K. Palsson, M. C. Martin, A. M. Minor, C. S. Fadley, E. Yablonovitch, R. Maboudian, A. Javey, “Strong interlayer coupling in van der Waals heterostructures built from single-layer chalcogenides”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 111, 6198-6202, 2014.
- H. Fang, H. A. Bechtel, E. Plis, M. C. Martin, S. Krishna, E. Yablonovitch, A. Javey, “Quantum of Optical Absorption in Two-Dimensional Semiconductors”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 110, 11688-11691, 2013.
- H. Fang, M. Tosun, G. Seol, T-C. Chang, K. Takei, J. Guo, A. Javey. “Degenerate n-Doping of Few-Layer Transition Metal Dichalcogenides by Potassium”, Nano Letters, 13, 1991-1995, 2013.
- H. Fang, S. Chuang, T. C. Chang, K. Takei, T. Takahashi, A. Javey, "High-Performance Single Layered WSe2 p-FETs with Chemically Doped Contacts", Nano Letters, 12, 3788-3792, 2012.
- J. Nah†, H. Fang†, C. Wang, K. Takei, M. H. Lee, E. Plis, S. Krishna, A. Javey, "III–V Complementary Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor Electronics on Silicon Substrates", Nano Letters, 12, 3592-3595, 2012. (†equal-author contributors)
- H. Fang, S. Chuang, K. Takei, H. S. Kim, E. Plis, C.-H. Liu, S. Krishna, Y.-L. Chueh, A. Javey, "Ultrathin-Body, High-Mobility InAsSb-on-Insulator Field-Effect Transistors", IEEE Electron Device Letters, 33, 504-506, 2012.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Bio-integrated electronics; nano electronics; materials surfaces and interfaces
Department Research Areas
June 28, 2017
September 1, 2016
Hui Fang joins the Electrical & Computer Engineering department in Fall 2016 as an Assistant Professor.