Copyright noticeThe material available on this page is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For material with IEEE copyrightPersonal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
1. Lehman, B., Wilkins, A., Berman, S., Poplowski, M. and Miller, N., "Proposing measures of flicker in the low frequencies for lighting applications," LEUKOS, Journal of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America, Volume 7, Number 3, January 2011.
2. Ciprian, R. and Lehman, B. "Modeling relative humidity effects on power electronic performance," Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, Vol. 5, July 2011, pp. 632-640.
3. Y. Zhao, B. Lehman, J.-F. d. Palma, J. Mosesian, and R. Lyons, "Challenges to overcurrent protection devices under line-line faults in solar photovoltaic arrays," IEEE Energy Conversion Congress & Exposition (ECCE), Phoenix, AZ, , Sept. 2011.
4. B. Lehman, A. Wilkins, S. Berman, M. Poplawski and N. Johnson-Miller, "Proposing measures of flicker in the low frequencies for lighting applications," IEEE Energy Conversion Congress & Exposition (ECCE), Phoenix, AZ, , Sept. 2011.
5. Y. Zhao, B. Lehman, J.-F. d. Palma, J. Mosesian, and R. Lyons,"Fault analysis in solar PV arrays under low irradiance conditions and reverse connections," 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Seattle, WA, June 2011.
6. Y. Zhao, B. Lehman, J.-F. d. Palma, J. Mosesian, and R. Lyons,"Challenges of overcurrent protection devices in photovoltaic arrays brought by maximum power point tracker," 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Seattle, WA, June 2011.
7. S. Chen, P.Li, D. Brady and B. Lehman, "Optimum inverter sizing in consideration of irradiance pattern and PV incentives," Proc. IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference, Fort Worth, TX, March 2011, pp. 982-988.