Copyright noticeThe material available on this page is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For material with IEEE copyrightPersonal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
1. Qian, T., and Lehman, B., "Buck/half-bridge input-series two-stage converter," IET Power Electronics Journal, Vol. 3, Nov. 2010, pp. 965-976.
2. Chen, S., Li, P., Brady, D. and Lehman, B., "The impact of irradiance time behaviors on inverter sizing and design," Proceedings of the IEEE Compel Workshop, Boulder, CO, June 2010.
3. Nakagomi, R.M., Zhao, Y. and Lehman, B., "Multi-level converters for three-phase photovoltaic applications," Proceedings of the IEEE Compel Workshop, Boulder, CO, June 2010.
4. Zhao, Y., Lehman, B., DePalma, J.-F., Mosesian, J., Lyons, R., "Fault evolution in photovoltaic array during night-to-day transition," Proceedings of the IEEE Compel Workshop, Boulder, CO, June 2010.
5. Wilkins, A., Veitch, J. , and Lehman, B., "LED lighting flicker and potential health concerns: IEEE standard PAR1789 update," IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, Atlanta, GA, Sept 2010, pp. 171-177.