Copyright noticeThe material available on this page is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For material with IEEE copyrightPersonal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
1. Nguyen, D., and Lehman, B., "An adaptive solar photovoltaic array using model-based reconfiguration algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 55, no. 7, July 2008, pp. 2644-2654.
2. Ting Qian, Brad Lehman, "Dual interleaved active-clamp forward with automatic charge balance regulation for high input voltage application," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 23, Jan. 2008, pp. 38-44.
3. Ting Qian, Wei Song, Brad Lehman, "Self-driven synchronous rectification scheme without undesired gate-voltage discharge for converters with symmetrically driven transformers," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 23, Jan. 2008, pp. 88-95.
4. Bhattacharya, A., Lehman, B., Shteynberg, A., and Rodriguez, H. "A probabilistic approach of designing driving circuits for strings of high-brightness light emitting diodes," Proc. IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference, TX, Feb 2008, pp. 544-550.
5. Nguyen, D., and Lehman, B., "An adaptive reconfiguration solar array Under shadow conditions," Proc. IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference, TX, Feb 2008, pp. 980-986.