Copyright noticeThe material available on this page is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For material with IEEE copyrightPersonal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
1. A. Bhattacharya, B. Lehman, A. Shteynberg, and H. Rodriguez, "Digital sliding pulsed current averaging IC drivers for high brightness light emitting diodes," Proceedings of the IEEE Compel Workshop, Troy, NY, July 2006, pp. 136-141.
2. F. Boico and B. Lehman, "Study of different implementation approaches for a maximum power point tracker," Proceedings of the IEEE Compel Workshop, Troy, NY, July 2006, pp. 15-21.
3. R. Ciprian and B. Lehman, "Steady state electro-thermal modeling for DC-DC converters," Proceedings of the IEEE Compel Workshop, Troy, NY, July 2006, pp. 289-294.
4. D. Nguyen and B. Lehman, "Modeling and simulation of solar PV arrays Under changing illumination conditions," Proceedings of the IEEE Compel Workshop, Troy, NY, July 2006, pp. 295-299.
5. T. Qian, W. Song, and B. Lehman, "Self-driven synchronous rectification scheme for wide range application of DC/DC converters with symmetrically driven transformers," IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, Korea, June 2006.