Doing an undergraduate project in the ECE Department
Projects may be done for course credit, for pay, or on a volunteer basis.
To be matched with a project:
1. Express your interest in doing a project by filling out this form. Your information will be reviewed and interested faculty members may contact you.
2. Review available projects here. If you would like to apply for a project, send email to the instructor.
Once you and a faculty member have agreed on a project:
To complete a project as a volunteer (no course credit) or for pay, make arrangements with the faculty member
To complete a project for course credit, complete the following steps within 7 days of the start of classes:
1. Fill out the Independent Project Plan in consultation with the project’s faculty advisor
2. Fill out the Individual Instruction Registration form listed under “Registrar Forms” in your myNortheastern account
3. Get the project advisor’s signature on the Undergraduate Directed Study Registration Form
4. Email the completed Undergraduate Directed Study Registration Form to your academic advisor