Every year, students discover that Northeastern University is not just college: it's better. Northeastern offers just the right combination of academic rigor, career preparation, and personal enrichment.
To apply to Northeastern, students must submit either:
If you are ready to submit your application, you can apply immediately
Important Deadlines for Undergraduate Education:
- November 15 - Early action deadline.
- January 15 - Students interested in being considered for merit scholarships are encouraged to apply before January 15
- January 15 - Application deadline.
- February 15 - Financial aid application deadline. Two forms are required: FAFSA(application code 002199) and the PROFILE (application code 3667). For the university's financial services site, click here.
- May 1 - Enrollment and housing deposit deadline for accepted students.
Click here to go to the University's Admissions site, which includes information for transfer students.